Personal and athletic trainers, coaches, doctors, and nutritionists recommend the periodic measurement of body fat for maintaining proper fitness & conditioning.
Enjoy the ability to measure body fat easily, by yourself, in the privacy of your own home, with the reliability and accuracy that you expect from world class training tools. Recommended in Body-for-LIFE and endorsed by the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation, Accu-Measure Personal Body Fat Testers have gold standard accuracy to within 1.1% of underwater weighing results!
Each Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 model comes with:
- An original Accu-Measure Personal Body Fat Tester
- Body Fat Measurement Instructions
- Men's and Women's Body Fat Measurement Charts
- Body Fat Tracking Charts with the Right Way to Weigh
- Questions and Answers on Body Fat and Calipers and Body Fat Tips.
While standing, firmly pinch the suprailliac skinfold(approxzimately one inch above the right hipbone) between your left thumb and forefinger. Place the jaws of caliper over the skinfold, and press with thumb where indicated on the AccuFitness caliper until you hear a slight click. Repeat three times and use the average of your measurements.