BNRG Proto Whey is an ultra-clean whey protein for users looking for a very pure whey protein supplement. Proto Whey is a 100% whey peptide formula, with no caseins, whey isolates or whey concentrates at all. There's no soy or other vegetable proteins in Proto Whey, either. But besides protein, BNRG has formulated patented SoftPsil micronized psyllium fiber into Proto Whey as well as MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) for sustained energy. Proto Whey is the whey protein for grownups and serious athletes who care about purity and effectiveness, not who makes the best tasting chocolate flavor.
- 100% Micro Peptide formula
- No caseins, whey isolates or whey concentrates
- No inferior collagen, soy or other plant proteins
- Over 50% di and tri peptides
- Requires little to no further breakdown
- Rapid and complete absorption
- Low in calories, fat and sugar
- Enhances intestinal health
- Exclusive SoftPsil® micronized psyllium fiber
- MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) supply energy for complete digestion
- Low glycemic response
- Easy to mix—no blender required
Serving Size: 2 scoops 35 grams
Servings per Container: 26
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value**
Calories from Fat 35
Total Fat 4g 6%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 160mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugar 4g *
Protein 20g 40%
Potassium 300mg 9%
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 0%
** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
* Daily Value not established.
Proto Whey (micro peptides from extreme whey protein hydrolysate), medium chain triglycerides, maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, SoftPsil (micronized psyllium fiber), L-glutamine, fructose, sucrose, lecithin, salt, sucralose. Allergens: milk, soy (from lecithin.)
Add 2 scoops (35 grams) Proto Whey to 3/4 cup (6oz) cold water and shake or stir. Proto Whey may also be mixed with milk, milk substitutes, tea, coffee and/or blended with ice for a delicious and nourishing dessert drink. Proto Whey is a designed for use as a primary source of protein and may be used at any time of the day. It may be consumed alone or with carbohydrate foods, depending on individual caloric needs.