Increase Oxygen Availability to Working Muscles
The health benefits of taking Fish Oil with its Omega 3 Fatty Acids for Heart Health and Inflammation are scientifically proven. The benefits for the athlete is lesser known but is clinically proven.
Fish Oil has been shown in numerous studies to increase oxygen delivered directly into muscle tissue, allowing the athlete to train more intensely.
Fish Oil supplements can help you enhance performance by increasing energy, promoting muscle growth, and improving recovery.
- Reduces inflammation in muscles and joints to speed recovery time.
- Maintains the health and structure for connective tissue and joints.
- Supports testosterone levels or optimal muscle development.
- Lowers blood pressure and blood triglyceride levels.
Serving Size 2 softgels
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 18
Total Fat 2.5 g 4%
Cholesterol 25 mg 6%
Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol) 2 IU 6%
Marine Lipid Concentrate 2000 mg **
(Sardines, Mackerel, Anchovy)
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 360 mg **
DHA (Docosahexanenoic Acid) 240 mg **
Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids 600 mg **
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established.
Take 2 Softgels per day with meal.
Allergy Warning: Produced In A Facility That Processes Milk, Egg, Soy, Peanuts, Soybeans, Tree Nuts, Wheat And Crustacean Shellfish Derivatives.