Chyavanprash is an herbal tonic that helps maintain youthfulness by renewing tissues and counterattacking degeneration. Although composed of more than 40 herbs, Chyavanprash is considered a single entity and is the best known herbal compound in Ayurveda. For centuries, it has been the cornerstone of an all-around health optimization regimen. Its adaptogenic properties make it an excellent anti-aging and anti-stress tonic. It is a complex herbal concentrate that has been the geriatric tonic par excellence for centuries. Although composed of 40 herbs, it contains a large percentage of Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis or Indian Gooseberry), a very strong rejuvenative and a very rich natural source of Vitamin C.
Chyavanprash, an excellent rejuvenative, nourishes and strengthens the body, providing energy and vitality. Prepared with all-natural ingredients, Chyavanprash promotes digestion and metabolism while supporting the body’s natural defenses.
Note: Not suitable for people with diabetes.
* Chyavanprash helps maintain youthfulness by counterattacking degeneration
* Chyavanprash has excellent anti-aging and anti-stress properties
* Chyavanprash is composed largely of Amla, it is a rich source of Vitamin C
* Chyavanprash rejuvenates, nourishes, and strengthens the body, providing energy and vitality
* Chyavanprash promotes digestion and metabolism while supporting the body's natural defenses
Available in a pack of 60 Vegi-capsules (250 mg). Does not contain added sugar, salt, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily with meals. Allow several weeks for benefits. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.