Garcinia, also known as Garcinia Cambogia, contains a biologically active compound which is known to inhibit the synthesis of lipids and fatty acids and lower the formation of LDL and triglycerides. Garcinia also contains significant amounts of Vitamin C and has been used as a heart tonic. Research suggests that this natural extract may also inhibit the conversion of excess calories to body fat. Additionally, appetite is also suppressed by promoting synthesis of glycogen. Glycogen is the stored form of glucose, one of the body's primary sources of energy. Increased glycogen production and storage is the body's normal way of signaling the brain's satiety centre that enough food has been eaten. This has made Garcinia a very effective herbal medicine for controlling obesity and cholesterol. It is a well established fat burning agent all over the world and is currently becoming a rage in America, Japan, Europe and many other western nations. It is recommended as a dieting aid supported by exercise and a balanced nutritional diet.
* Garcinia lowers the formation of LDL and triglicerides.
* Garcinia inhibits the synthesis of lipids and fatty acids.
* Garcinia suppresses appetite by promoting synthesis of glycogen and signalling the brain that enough food has been eaten.
* Garcinia contains significant amounts of Vitamin C, and can be used as a heart tonic.
* Garcinia is an effective agent against lipids, body fat, and cholesterol.
Available in a pack of 60 Vegi-capsules (350 mg). Does not contain added sugar, salt, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily with meals. Allow several weeks for benefits. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.