MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane) is an organic source of sulfur, which is widely utilized in the formation of connective tissue, the antioxidant glutathione, and in the detoxification process*. Sulfur is structurally and functionally important in more than 150 compounds in the body including enzymes, hormones, antibodies, and free radical scavengers*. MSM has shown remarkable benefit in supporting bones, joints, the respiratory system plus promoting healthy skin, hair and nails*.
- Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM) is an organic source of sulfur
- Necessary for the structural integrity of connective tissue*
- Shown to support joint regeneration and functioning*
- Sulfur is the active component of the antioxidant glutathione
- Important in liver support during detoxification*
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Methylsulfonylmethane 1000mg *
* Daily Value not established
Capsule Is Made Of Plant Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate
Contains No Common Allergens.
Take 1 capsule with a meal up to 4 times daily or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.