Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant that is naturally produced in the body. Unlike other antioxidants lipoic acid is both fat and water-soluble and is easily transported across cell membranes. This unique quality offers protection against free radicals both inside and outside the cell while other antioxidants may provide only extracellular protection*. Lipoic acid is able to regenerate other antioxidants like vitamin E, vitamin C and glutathione (after scavenging free radicals). Lipoic acid has shown great benefits in cardiovascular health and balancing blood glucose*.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Unique quality of being both fat and water soluble
- Ability to regenerate antioxidants vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Supports glucose (sugar) metabolism*
- Studies show beneficial in detoxification
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100mg *
* Daily Value not established
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate
Contains No Common Allergens Or Artificial Colors
Take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.