Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.
Like its predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of...
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever!
- ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
- Higher protein percentage. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it's nearly 79% protein by weight!
- We've included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!
- ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
- ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
- Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (30.4g) (Double Rich Chocolate)
Servings Per Container: 155
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories From Fat 10
Total Fat 1g 2%*
Saturated Fat .5 g 3%*
Cholesterol 30 mg 10%*
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
Protein 24g 48%*
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Daily Value not established
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen, Lactase.
Note: Supplement Facts and ingredients may vary slightly with flavor.
Blender: Add one scoop of On 100% Whey Gold Standard to a blender filled with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Add 1-2 ice cubes then blend for an additional 30 seconds. Shake up your shake: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding Fresh or Frozen fruits ( strawberries, bananas, etc.), peanut butter, flaxseed oil, unflavored yogurt, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients. Stack your shake: By adding other supplements including creatine, glutamine, taurine you can make an even more powerful post- workout recovery product. Shaker: (Easier: quick and convenient) Fill a shaker bottle with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Add one scoop of On 100% Whey Gold Standard. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Enjoy. If you can't find a shaker bottle at your local gym or health food store, contact us at www.optimumnutrition.com to find out how you can get one. Glass and Spoon: (Easiest: fast and simple) Simply add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard to a tall glass. Add 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Mix with a spoon for about 20 seconds or until powder is well disbursed. Store in a cool, dry place.Suggested Use: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
This product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use as a sole sources of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance.