A balanced dietary fiber made from flax and borage to include a perfect blend
of soluble and insoluble fiber. FiberSMART adds bulk to the stool and is essential
during times of cleansing to absorb toxins and shuttle them out of the body.
- A good-tasting, natural Flax and Borage seed fiber formula
- Contains about equal parts soluble and insoluble fiber
- Contains probiotics and amino acids for extra digestive support
Why take fiber?
Medical research has conclusively shown the benefits of high fiber diets.
Fiber is the indigestible parts of fruits, seeds, vegetables, whole grains and
other edible plants. Fiber is generally classified as either soluble or insoluble.
Soluble fiber is that which easily dissolves in water. Fruit pectin is an example
of soluble fiber. Soluble fibers lead to the production of short chain fatty
acids (SCFAs), which support the nourishment of the cells of the large intestine
and promote digestive healing. SCFAs also help reduce levels of cholesterol
and can inhibit the growth of yeasts and disease-causing bacteria.
Insoluble fiber is not easily dissolved in water. Wheat bran is an insoluble
fiber. Insoluble fibers help inactivate many intestinal toxins and may help
to inhibit the ability of parasites to attach to the walls of the intestine.
Insoluble fibers also contain roughage which helps tone the bowel. Research
has also shown that insoluble fiber may play a role in reducing intestinal permeability.
Which type of fiber is best?
Both soluble and insoluble fiber are important, and FiberSMART™ contains
What are the potential benefits of high-fiber diets?
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Normalize blood sugar
- Improve bowel function
- Feed intestinal bacteria
- Inactivate intestinal toxins
- Decrease intestinal permeability
How is FiberSMART different from other products?
- FiberSMART is made with flax, unlike most other powdered fibers that are
made of psyllium.
- Flax fiber does not bind, swell, or gel like psyllium-based fiber products.
- FiberSMART’s flax fiber can be tolerated by many individuals sensitive
- Flax contains lignins, which strengthen fiber cells, thought to help the
body’s defenses against many health problems.
- FiberSMART is not just fiber - it’s also fortified with additional
ingredients beneficial to digestive health.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (7 grams)
Servings per Container: 30
Flax seed (Linum usitatissimum)
Borage seed (Borago officinalis)
Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)
Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis)
Probiotic proprietary blend
Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus rubra)
Triphala (a blend of Indian Gooseberry fruit,
Belleric Myrobalan fruit and Tropical Almond fruit)
Stevia rebaudiana leaf (in FiberSMART powder)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin Capsule (gelatin and water)
Directions: Take 4 capsules in the morning with 8 ounces of
water. May be repeated at midday and in evening if needed.